See how solar will benefit your site now.
Three stages for
What we do
We use satellite imagery to map the maximum solar system for your site(s). We then model the performance of hundreds of solar systems utilising the data from your electricity smart meter, electricity invoice and local solar output.
What you get
Extremely accurate projections of costs and benefits of every solar system configuration for your site. Drill down to see what the system will do on any hour of the year. An intuitive process to help you find the best system for your needs.
What we do
Create a comprehensive brief for your preferred system and invite our registered suppliers to submit initial and final offers. We evaluate all initial and final offers with our best-practice evaluation tools and recommend suppliers for shortlisting.
What you get
The best suppliers in the industry, rigorously vetted by us, submitting initial and final offers for your system. Detailed evaluation of initial and final offers presented in our platform so you can clearly understand who is offering the best solution.
What we do
We provide project and contract management during the installation and for larger projects offer owner’s engineer services during the installation. We ensure real-time monitoring of your system is installed and use the data to ensure optimal system performance.
What you get
Your project delivered on-time, on-budget and to the highest quality – no variations, delays or corners cut. Peace of mind that your system is performing with live performance visible from our apps as well as measurement and verification of energy savings against your energy bills.
We use your energy and bill data, weather-station data and satellite imagery to find the optimal solar system for your site.
Beam Solar Assessment
Desktop assessment of solar, batteries and PFC. Start here to understand your options.
- Automated roof solar sizing
- Detailed energy charges and tariffs
- Predicted Energy Profile or interval data
- Solar, battery and PFC assessment
- Online, PDF reports and business case
Solar Feasibility Assessment
Structural, electrical and financial assessment.
*Pricing based on up to two roofs and excludes travel expenses.
- Site electrical inspection and feasibility
- Connection points, cabling and inverter locations
- Roof area inspection and report
- Structural roof assessment and certificate
- Feasibility report with financial modelling
We help you procure from our pre-qualified suppliers on the Beam Solar marketplace or use your in-house procurement.
Offers from Solar Retailers
Initial Offers (Quotes) from Solar Retailers.
- Detailed project brief and custom requirements
- 22 page minimum requirements based on CEC and AS
- 40+ Pre-qualified Solar Retailers invited to offer
- Solar panel, inverter and installation warranty scoring
- Apple vs Apples comparison with Beam Solar offers engine
Shortlist 3-4 Solar Retailers over multiple rounds of offers.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) or Reverse Auction
- Detailed and bespoke requirements in project brief
- Supplier site inspection and interviews hosted by Beam Solar
- 20+ metrics scored + custom questions and scoring
- Assistance with contract review and negotiation
We ensure your project is delivered on time and on budget and continuously monitor its operation to ensure performance.
Oversight & Monitoring
Support during implementation and ongoing monitoring.
- Project and contract management during installation
- Post-installation desktop audit of project quality
- Provision of defect liability register
- 10-year Solar Analytics monitoring subscription
- Online portal for warranties and project documents
Assistance during the implementation phase.
- Design and engineering review prior to commencement
- Project management and reporting from design to practical completion
- Regular site inspections and audits during construction
- Resolution of project and contract issues
- Defect liability register and PC signoff.
Trusted by businesses and organisations throughout Australia
Beam Solar helped us expand solar to our Queensland and Victorian plants to help achieve our environmental goals. They helped us access incentives in Victoria and found the right supplier to deliver the project. Beam Solar made the whole process easy, straightforward and effortless.
Beam Solar was instrumental in getting our two 600 kW ground-mounted solar projects approved and successfully implemented. Beam Solar was great to work with and guided us through every step of the process to ensure the Council achieved a successful outcome.
Beam Solar were very responsive and of great benefit to our organisation. Without them we would have ended up with an overpriced, underperforming system. The information they provided was clear and concise which made it easy to progress to the correct solution.
Throughout the entire process the team at Beam Solar was friendly, professional, extremely knowledgeable, and provided any advice in a practical manner. I could not recommend the Beam Solar team more highly.