Ensure your system is installed and operated to a high standard
We will provide assistance throughout your entire solar journey, which doesn't stop at contract execution. Beam Solar can help Manage your system through delivery and ongoing operation.
With project oversite, contract management, and owner's engineering services, you can have faith that your system will be delivered to a high standard. Through a post-install audit, we will flag any defects or issues with the install and arrange for them to be rectified with the installer.
Depending on your business needs, we can develop a bespoke O&M contract to ensure your system continues to perform as expected throughout its lifetime. Regular monitoring, performance reporting and periodic inspections will help guarantee that any issues are rectified as soon as they occur.
Using real-time consumption and generation data from your system and your current electricity rates, we will verify exactly how much your system is saving you each month. We make it easy to know how quickly your system pays itself off and when it might be time for an upgrade.
Beam Solar Manage
By providing one central platform for everything related to your existing and ongoing solar projects, we provide ease and simplicity unmatched by other solar management services. A commitment to your system means we will ensure it continues to perform well for its lifetime and that this is clearly shown to you.
All relevant project documentation, any issues identified during or after install, service works scheduled and completed, periodic performance reports and monthly savings figures all at your finger tips in the Manage page of Beam Solar.
Choosing Beam Solar's expertise and tools means you get access to a combined three decades of industry expertise and a commitment to quality that will pay off many times over. Keep reading to see the critical steps of our process and why we have structured Manage this way.
1. Review Contract
Scope of works
2. Manage Project
Engineering design review
Onsite QA inspections
Customer-side project management
3. Audit System
System quality rating
4. Monitor & Maintain
Real-time performance data
Issue identification and flags
Service inspections and repairs
5. Measure & Verify
Monthly electricity savings
Regular performance reports
Detailed system insights
Assessment of possible upgrades
Standard management, audit and monitoring.
Included for all Beam Solar projects.
- Project oversight and contract management.
- Online portal for project documents and issues
- 50-point post-installation audit of project quality
- 5-year Solar Analytics monitoring subscription
- 1-year cost savings measurement and verification
Assistance during the implementation phase.
Recommended for larger projects.
- Design and engineering review prior to commencement
- Project management and reporting from design to practical completion
- Regular site inspections and audits during construction
- Resolution of project and contract issues that arise.
- Defect liability register and management of PC signoff.
Preventative maintenance level service.
Custom pricing for large projects.
- System monitoring with phone contact for critical issues.
- Annual system inspection, audit and report
- Monthly cost savings measurement and verification
- Estimated replacement cost for insurance purposes.
- Data and reporting for multi-site and battery projects.